How PayPal Works on Dresm
Creating a PayPal account:
- You can create an account by following this link
- Select a BUSINESS account. The reason you should create a business account is so that buyers who don't have a PayPal account can still pay you using a credit card. There is no difference in fees for a bussines and personal accounts. If you don't select a business account, only buyers with a Paypal account will be able to pay you.
How users buy from you using PayPal:
- When checking out the buyer is directed to PayPal. The buyer can sign in to their PayPal account or may be able to use a credit card without having to register for a PayPal account.
- After submitting payment through PayPal, the buyer is directed back to a confirmation page on Dresm. Both Dresm and PayPal will send both the buyer and seller an email receipt detailing the order.
- The full amount of the purchase is deposited into your PayPal account.
- Dresm collects fees 30 days after your first listing. You can use your PayPal account to pay your dresm fees. Learn more about how Dresm billing works